Tara Sharma needs `super project` for comeback
Mumbai: After her TV show ‘The Tara Sharma Show - Diaries of a New Mum’, Tara Sharma is interested in movies too, but she won`t leave her children behind and go for shoot until a brilliant role comes to her way.
Tara has two sons - three-year-old Zen and one-year-old-Kai.
"It would have to be a super project to take me away even for a day from my kids. Every Mum is different, I do not like to leave them for long. So it would have to be for a brilliant role and film," Tara said.
The actress has been a part of films like ‘Om Jai Jagadish’ and ‘Masti’ and was last seen in 2012 release ‘10ml Love’.
Pic courtesy: @tarasharmasaluj
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch