Tara Sharma needs `super project` for comeback
Mumbai: After her TV show ‘The Tara Sharma Show - Diaries of a New Mum’, Tara Sharma is interested in movies too, but she won`t leave her children behind and go for shoot until a brilliant role comes to her way.
Tara has two sons - three-year-old Zen and one-year-old-Kai.
"It would have to be a super project to take me away even for a day from my kids. Every Mum is different, I do not like to leave them for long. So it would have to be for a brilliant role and film," Tara said.
The actress has been a part of films like ‘Om Jai Jagadish’ and ‘Masti’ and was last seen in 2012 release ‘10ml Love’.
Pic courtesy: @tarasharmasaluj
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kerala CM lauds Kamal Haasan for Chevalier Award
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be Sabyasachi's showstopper at LFW finale?
- Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual will help you get that perfect look!
- Ketan Mehta awaits 'official' word on heading India's Oscar jury
- Actor-politician Ramya refuses to apologise for 'Pakistan is not hell' remark