Taylor Lautner lends shoulder to Kristen Stewart
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart is going through tough times, and she is finding solace in her ‘Twilight’ co-star Taylor Lautner`s "unconditional love".
Lautner has been giving support to Stewart after her affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders and subsequent break-up with actor Robert Pattinson.
He is ready to give his assistance to her during promotion of ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2’, reports contactmusic.com.
"Kristen is still extremely fragile. She is not sure who she can trust so she is leaning on just a few of her closest friends. One of those friends is Taylor Lautner. He has been by her side every step of the way, offering his support and unconditional love," said a source.
"They have always been really close friends. Kristen knows he has her back behind-the-scenes and will be there for her during all the `Breaking Dawn: Part 2` publicity tours," the source added.
However, Lautner doesn`t want to take sides, and is also in touch with Pattinson.
"It`s not like Taylor is taking sides. He also really cares about Rob Pattinson, but he knows Rob is already getting tons of support plus he has always been better friends with Kristen. They have a very special bond," the source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter