Taylor Swift clueless about future
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she is quite clueless about where her life is heading.
"I have no idea if I`m going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own. You know, paint in a cottage by the ocean by myself," Wonderland magazine quoted Swift as saying.
"I just have no idea and I`m kind of into that. You can make a board for all the goals you want in your life with the pictures on it, and that`s great, daydreaming is wonderful, but you can never plan your future," she added.
The 23-year-old has struck gold with her famous numbers like ‘Love story’, ‘You belong with me’ and ‘We are never getting back together’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC