Taylor Swift considers Julia Roberts as her mentor?
London: Singer Taylor Swift is reportedly taking relationship advices from veteran actress Julia Roberts.
The pair bonded well while shooting ‘Valentine`s Day’, and Roberts, 45, has now taken the 23-year-old singer under her wing, reported Showbiz spy.
"When they met, Julia was blown away by Taylor`s talent and beauty. They`ve stayed in casual touch, and Julia`s three kids have become big fans of Taylor`s music.
"Julia sees a lot of herself in Taylor, so she reached out to her recently to catch up and offer some life advice. Julia`s counselling Taylor on how to find the right guy and how to spot warning signs when relationships go bad. She`s even suggested that, in the future, Taylor steer clear of dating well-known singers and actors," a source said.
Swift had dated famous names like Conor Kennedy, Harry Styles, John Mayer and Taylor Lautner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'