Taylor Swift visits cancer-stricken fan
London: Singer Taylor Swift recently surprised a cancer-stricken fan when she visited her at a hospital in Nebraska.
The ‘Love Story’ star, who is now preparing for the Red Tour in Omaha, took a break from rehearsals and visited the city`s Children`s Hospital and Medical Center to meet Lauren Hacker, whose parents had come to meet Swift to tell her about the 10-year-old`s disease and wish to meet Swift.
"Hacker`s parents had also showed Swift the video of their little girl singing a unique rendition of a song titled `You Belong With Me`, with altered lyrics relating her battle with acute myeloid leukaemia," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Swift stopped by Hacker`s room at the hospital around 1 p.m. She spent an hour conversing with Hacker who also played a song on the electronic piano key board that she had got for her birthday... Swift was very impressed," the source added.
Swift also shared stories of her childhood and talked about the special stage designs of her new show.
She also presented gifts to her young fan.
According to the source, when Swift was about to leave, she gave a bag of goodies to Hacker and signed autographs on her notebooks, photographs and guitar picks.
This is not the first time Swift has visited a sick fan. A couple of weeks ago, she enjoyed lunch with a 17-year-old cancer sufferer in Michigan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside