Thank you Adele for speaking truth, says Chris Brown
New York: Chris Brown has thanked Adele for clearing that she holds no grudge against him, after a Grammy photo of the pair surfaced in which she appeared to reprimand him.
“Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually,” the New York Post quoted her as tweeting.
In response, the 23-year-old singer tweeted, “Pleasure to meet u @OfficialAdele I heard your words and that’s all that matters. Thank u for speaking truth. CB.”
The image at the Grammys had the world speculating that Adele was admonishing Brown for staying seated as his rival Frank Ocean picked up his award for best urban contemporary album while the whole crowd stood up in applause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts