Thankful to judicial system: Anita Advani
Mumbai: Anita Advani, Bollywood superstar Rajesh Khanna's companion during his last years, heaves a sigh of relief and says she is thankful to the judicial system.
The Bombay High Court Wednesday ordered that Anita can be given a copy of Rajesh Khanna's will, whose veracity she has disputed.
"I am extremely thankful to the judicial system. I am grateful to them. This is the third time I have won the case. I got this news yesterday (Wednesday) and I am extremely hapIpy. Let me get the will, then I will think what to do next," Anita told reporters.
Rajesh Khanna died on July 18, 2012, leaving behind a will in which he had named his daughters Twinkle and Rinkie his legal heirs, and the former as his will's executrix.
Meanwhile, Anita has also challenged the sale of Khanna's bungalow, Aashirwad, in which she stayed with him. Reportedly the bungalow has been sold for Rs.90 crore.
"I have also challenged the sale of the bungalow. I want to convert it into a museum. It's my and Kakaji's dream so let's see. Rs.90 crore are just peanuts for that bungalow. It's worth much more. It's prime property," said Anita.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama