Thanks to good projects, Sarah Jane feels lucky
Mumbai: Sarah Jane Dias has bagged Atul Agnihotri`s ‘O Teri’ and is glad to be getting a chance to work with big names in filmdom.
She teamed up with Abhishek Bachchan in her Bollywood debut "Game", which was produced by Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani and directed by Abhinay Deo and then featured in Ekta Kapoor`s production venture "Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum".
"I am working on my third Bollywood film, it`s Atul Agnihotri`s new project titled `O Teri` and I am really looking forward to it coming out very soon," the 30-year-old told reporters here at the All India Achievers Awards.
"It`s been phenomenal, I can`t tell much right now. I am very lucky to have got a chance to work with big actors, big producers," added the former beauty queen.
In "O Teri", she has teamed up with Pulkit Samrat.
She is glad that the industry has accepted her and added: "I am happy, lucky that the industry has been so welcoming."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!