The Bachchans at SiddhiVinayak temple
Mumbai: The Bachchans, known for their spiritual inclination, took time out from their busy schedule to visit the SiddhiVinayak temple here to take Lord Ganesha`s blessings.
Amitabh Bachchan, wife Jaya, son Abhishek, and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Wednesday left their residence in Juhu around 7.45 p.m. and reached SiddhiVinayak temple around 8.30 p.m.
This is not the first time that the entire family has gone to the SiddhiVinayak temple. Earlier, the entire family even walked from Juhu to SiddhiVinayak temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala