The Bachchans at SiddhiVinayak temple
Mumbai: The Bachchans, known for their spiritual inclination, took time out from their busy schedule to visit the SiddhiVinayak temple here to take Lord Ganesha`s blessings.
Amitabh Bachchan, wife Jaya, son Abhishek, and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Wednesday left their residence in Juhu around 7.45 p.m. and reached SiddhiVinayak temple around 8.30 p.m.
This is not the first time that the entire family has gone to the SiddhiVinayak temple. Earlier, the entire family even walked from Juhu to SiddhiVinayak temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Revamp your old Tees into a crop top! Watch how
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside