The ideal bahu Sandhya ties the knot with Rohit Raj Goyal
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Marriage are said to be made in heaven. And it was no less than a royal wedding for `Diya aur Bati Hum` actress Deepika Singh as she tied the knot with the show`s director Rohit Goyal on May 2, at a wedding hall in Mira Road, Mumbai.
The wedding was attended by her close knit friends in the TV industry, including Aniruddh Dave, Karan Mehra and wife Nisha, Ratan Rajput, Neil Bhatt and Charu Asopa, who were seen shaking a leg in their friend`s baraat.
The wedding started late in the night, and commenced in the wee hours of morning, but her friends made sure to keep the spirit of her wedding alive and continued cheering for the lovely bride.
Following the traditional north Indian rituals, the bride`s outfit was designed by Salima Lalani keeping the Rajput tradition in mind.
Well, in reel life the petite actress has won the hearts of her fans as the ideal bahu `Sandhya`. And in real life too, we are sure she`ll fit in perfectly.
With her busy schedule, the couple has no such plans of their honeymoon anytime soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Shahid Kapoor felt it was important to find somebody who is real and normal
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani