Theron forced to work on weekends
Los Angeles: Oscar winner Charlize Theron says she was made to work on weekends for her upcoming alien movie ‘Prometheus’.
The actress, who was born in South Africa, says she didn`t get any time away from the movie because of director Ridley Scott`s devotion.
"He`d bring me in on days that I wasn`t on the call sheet. I`d be like, `What am I doing here`," a website has quoted Theron as saying.
From the ‘Alien’ franchise, ‘Prometheus’ is a new project of the British director, and set for release May 30.
It marks the director`s first foray into 3D, and features actress Noomi Rapace as a questing archaeologist, Theron as the mission`s icy corporate chaperone, and Michael Fassbender as an android.
Theron has recently adopted a baby and is raising him with help from her mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress