Theron gets nervous on red carpet
London: Actress Charlize Theron admits she is moved when fans come out to greet her at premieres, but says she still gets unnerved at glitzy red carpet events despite a 17-year-old career as a Hollywood star.
"Red carpets are still the same so far as anxiety and nerves. I don`t think that ever goes away because it`s a lot of attention," Theron said at the British premiere of "Snow White and the Huntsman" here.
"But it`s so moving that everyone comes out to support us. That always, always amazes me. It`s flattering. It`s sweet and I try not to think about it. Of course it`s intimidating," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Theron as saying.
The 36-year-old was joined on the green carpet event by the film`s cast including Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Ray Winstone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday