Theron loves `Prometheus` challenge
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron loved waking up nervous every day before shooting for ‘Prometheus’ as it challenged her to give her best.
Theron admits she loved working on ‘Prometheus’ and particularly enjoyed the nerves she had about being able to play the role of Meredith Vickers, reports a website.
"I do have a sense of fear every day going to work, but I think it`s something that I like. I mean I do like the feeling of waking up on my own, having this moment of like, `I hope I can do this today` because it makes you realise that you`re working with material or you`re working with a director or you`re working with a cast and they`re keeping you on your toes," she told a website.
"Nothing`s kinda like, `I can do this with my eyes closed` and I think that is ultimately what every actor wants, something that challenges you to that point," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi