They will plan my wedding to Brad Pitt: Jolie on kids
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says her kids would be playing a major role in planning her wedding to fiance Brad Pitt.
The 38-year-old Oscar-winner, who got engaged to Pitt, 50, two years ago, raises six kids, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and twins Knox and Vivienne, five with the actor, reportedly.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be. Which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding. They will, in a way, be the wedding planners. It`s going to be Disney or paintball - one or the other!," Jolie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!