‘Thrilled’ Amy Winehouse found ‘The One’ in beau Reg Traviss, claims pal
London: Amy Winehouse’s best friend has revealed how the late singer found ‘happiness’ days before her death, as she felt boyfriend Reg Traviss was ‘The One’ she was looking for to settle down in life.
Pete Jones said the last time he saw the ‘Back To Black’ singer she had revealed to him how ‘thrilled’ she was about her budding relationship with Traviss, 35.
“She seemed to have found happiness with Reg,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“In fact, the last time I saw her I told her how pleased I was. I told her I thought Reg was really good for her – she was really thrilled.
“I never dreamed it would be the last time I saw her,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day