Tiger Shroff preferred over Salman Khan?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Tiger Shroff, the newest kid on the block is reportedly all set to become the face of a famous greetings and gift store in India. Well, that`s not making news—perhaps what is, the fact that he has replaced none other than the big Khan—Salman. This possibly could be seen as the emergence of a rising star in B-Town already.
According to reports, Jackie Shroff`s son has managed to impress the audience even before the release of his film `Heropanti`. Salman had been associated with the brand for the longest time. Reports suggest that Tiger was approached for the deal because he happens to have a great body and good looks, which definitely work in this business.
If reports are to be believed then soon we might even catch a Tiger Shroff poster from the Archies chain. This might be a small step that surely is indicating the bigger leaps that Tiger is set to cover in the coming years.
Tiger Shroff`s `Heropanti` is slated for release on May 23, 2014 co-starring newcomer Kriti Sanon in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday