Tiger Woods’ ex mistress says 9/11 death of late fiance ‘was meant to be’
New York: Tiger Woods’ former mistress, Rachel Uchitel, has said that her late fiance, investment banker James Andrew O’Grady, who was killed in the 9/11 terror attacks, was “meant to die”.
“I believe Andy was meant to die because he was too good,” she told the New York Post.
“I’m almost happy it ended the way it did because I’ve learned so many lessons from him. It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced,” she added.
Had O’Grady lived, Uchitel believes her life would have been much different.
“I would be a fat housewife with three kids in Sands Point, LI,” she told the magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend