Tiger Woods Nike ad `worst celeb endorsement` of 2010
Melbourne: Golfer Tiger Woods has been named the worst celebrity endorsement of 2010.
According to a US study, titled "Celebrity Advertisements: Exposing a Myth of Advertising Effectiveness", Woods was the worst celebrity spokesman last year with his endorsement of Nike, reports News.com.au.
TV advertisements featuring Woods lifted the value of a campaign by minus 30 per cent, the study by Ace Metrix, who measure television advertising effectiveness, revealed.
The study, which tested more than 2600 television ads in 2010, found the best endorsement was Peyton Manning, quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside