Tigmanshu Dhulia feels strong connect with Chambal
Mumbai: Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia captured various aspects of the Chambal ravines for `Paan Singh Tomar` and now for `Bullett Raja`. He says he feels love for the location because of which he tries to fit it in every film.
"I feel a strong connect with Chambal," Dhulia said in a statement.
"Bahut ek ajeeb sa connection lagta hain. Aisa lagta hai ki main tha yaha pe pichle janam mein. Ek deja vu jaisi feeling aati hai (It feels like a different connection. It feels as though I was here in my past birth and I feel a sense of deja vu)," he added.
Chambal is known for its rough terrain and Dhulia is known to capture various aspects of it in minute detail.
Releasing Nov 29, `Bullett Raja` is premised on fictional mafia based in Uttar Pradesh. It stars Saif Ali Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jammwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
Pic Courtesy: Bollywoodlife
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900M mark
- Watch: Farhan Akhtar in a gritty, hardhitting teaser of 'Wazir'
- Check out: Farhan Akhtar, Amitabh Bachchan in `Wazir` first look
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- I loved the script of 'Dil Dhadakne Do': Rahul Bose