Timbaland reports watch theft, later changes story
California: Authorities are investigating a claim by rapper Timbaland that someone stole a $2 million watch from his Malibu home.
The Los Angeles County sheriff`s office says the rapper-producer reported the theft over the weekend but there was no indication of a break-in at his home. Detective Vic Paladino says Timbaland is concerned the thief is someone he knows.
Timbaland, whose real name is Timothy Mosley, told Ryan Seacrest in an interview Wednesday on KIIS-FM that something was stolen but it wasn`t a watch. He did not elaborate or explain why the report he filed notes a $2 million stolen watch.
The rapper`s family filed a missing persons report when he left the house Tuesday in his Cadillac Escalade. Deputies say a sheriff`s helicopter located him on Pacific Coast Highway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!