Timbaland reports watch theft, later changes story
California: Authorities are investigating a claim by rapper Timbaland that someone stole a $2 million watch from his Malibu home.
The Los Angeles County sheriff`s office says the rapper-producer reported the theft over the weekend but there was no indication of a break-in at his home. Detective Vic Paladino says Timbaland is concerned the thief is someone he knows.
Timbaland, whose real name is Timothy Mosley, told Ryan Seacrest in an interview Wednesday on KIIS-FM that something was stolen but it wasn`t a watch. He did not elaborate or explain why the report he filed notes a $2 million stolen watch.
The rapper`s family filed a missing persons report when he left the house Tuesday in his Cadillac Escalade. Deputies say a sheriff`s helicopter located him on Pacific Coast Highway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic? Check out what the duo said
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!