Tisca Chopra off to shoot for `Kaksparsh` remake
New Delhi: Actress Tisca Chopra, who was recently seen in the television show "24", has started working on her next film "Kaksparsh", a remake of Marathi film by the same name.
The film will be remade in Hindi as well as Tamil.
The actress took to Twitter to announce her plans.
"Off to shoot for Hindi/Tamil remake of `Kaksparsh` with Arvind Swami, directed by Mahesh Manjrekar," Tisca posted on the micro-blogging site.
The original film, which released in 2012, stars Sachin Khedekar, Priya Bapat, Medha Manjrekar, Savita Malpekar and Ketaki Mategaonkar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan