Tisca Chopra to host 42nd IFFI opening ceremony
Panaji: The 10-day extravaganza of the 42nd International Film Festival of India will start Wednesday and actress Tisca Chopra has tweeted that she will host the opening ceremony.
"Off to Goa for IFFI - International Film Fest Of India, hosting the opening ceremony," Tisca posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Actor Rahul Khanna will co-host the opening ceremony with her.
The festival, which will take place at Ravindra Bhavan auditorium in Margao, aims to be a one-stop-shop for cultural exchanges between Indian filmmakers and artists and cinema experts from several countries.
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will inaugurate the festival.
The guest list of the festival includes eminent French filmmaker Luc Besson, Hollywood actress Michelle Yeoh as well as Laurence Kardish, Dan Wolman, Raima Sen, Dino Morea and Prem Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan