Tom Cruise is awesome: Catherine Zeta-Jones
London: Hollywood beauty Catherine Zeta Jones says her co-star Tom Cruise is great in ‘Rock of Ages’.
The 42-year-old actress, who is married to screen legend Michael Douglas, said she loved getting the chance to work with Cruise, reported Femalefirst.
"He`s awesome. But that doesn`t surprise me. Tom throws himself into every role he does so fantastically well and it shows on film. That`s why he`s Tom Cruise. But to see him in this film is a real treat."
Jones says she she is too lazy to exercise and would love to start dancing again.
"I haven`t danced for a while. I work out and I have a ballet barre in my gym. But every time I do it I think, `Why don`t I do this all the time?`
"I get lazy so working on this film was a bit of a shock to the system. It was like `OK, I remember those Achilles, I remember those thigh muscles`. All those elements came back and it worked out great," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!