Tom Cruise to sell his New York condo?
London: Superstar Tom Cruise is reportedly selling his New York condo for USD 3million.
The 50-year-old Hollywood heavyweight is allegedly in contract to sell his unit, which is on the tenth floor.
He has owned the 2200 square foot unit in the American Felt Building since the East Village block opened in 1984, reported Daily Mail.
However, the actor did not list the two-bedroom unit, which features a state of the art gym, and no brokers were involved in the sale.
Last summer, Cruise was spotted house hunting in Westchester and Connecticut.
Following his split from ex-wife Katie Holmes, the actress moved into a new Big Apple apartment with their six-year-old daughter Suri.
The `Jack Reacher` star, who also owns a Beverly Hills estate which comes equipped with a tennis court, is currently in London where he is filming his latest movie `All You Need Is Kill` opposite Emily Blunt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!