Tom Cruise to sell his New York condo?
London: Superstar Tom Cruise is reportedly selling his New York condo for USD 3million.
The 50-year-old Hollywood heavyweight is allegedly in contract to sell his unit, which is on the tenth floor.
He has owned the 2200 square foot unit in the American Felt Building since the East Village block opened in 1984, reported Daily Mail.
However, the actor did not list the two-bedroom unit, which features a state of the art gym, and no brokers were involved in the sale.
Last summer, Cruise was spotted house hunting in Westchester and Connecticut.
Following his split from ex-wife Katie Holmes, the actress moved into a new Big Apple apartment with their six-year-old daughter Suri.
The `Jack Reacher` star, who also owns a Beverly Hills estate which comes equipped with a tennis court, is currently in London where he is filming his latest movie `All You Need Is Kill` opposite Emily Blunt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?