Tony Parker to sue nightclub
Los Angeles: NBA player Tony Parker is suing New York`s nightclub Wip for $20 million claiming that he has been injured during a brawl between singer Chris Brown and Drake there.
According to Parker, he suffered lacerations to his cornea when the bottles flew during the fight June 14. He feels that the club should have never allowed Drake and Brown together considering their common past with singer Rihanna, reports contactmusic.com.
The injury is huge, considering it might affect his appearance in the Olympics with the French national team.
The police is still investigating the case. Although Brown had spoken about the incident, Drake refused to co-operate by not speaking to the officials about it.
The fight, reportedly occurred over singer Rihanna whom both the singers have dated in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!