Top 4 winter beauty trends set by stars
Los Angeles: Actress Blake Lively`s pink eye shadow and matching lip colour and Jessica Biel`s mint eye liner are some of the beauty trends worth giving a shot this party season.
An popular international website shares more trends set by celebrities:
- Matching lipstick to eye shadow: You can apply pale pink gloss like Blake Lively chose for her lips. It is a subtle shade that works well on eye lids as well.
- Navy nails: Red nail polish is the most common colour opted by women in winter, but you can try navy colour like dusky singer Jennifer Hudson. The deep-blue hue looks nice even on those with fair complexion. Add glossy topcoat.
- Mint Liner: Mint might be a spring shade, but it can be used as an eye liner in the winter. Actress Jessica Biel kept it from looking over-the-top by lining just her lower lash line.
- Peach Shadow: Try a pale-orangey tone on your lids and just below your lower lash line, just as actress-fashion designer Ashley Olsen does most of the time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care