Travelling is a very important part of my life, says John Abraham
New Delhi: John Abraham has opened up about his love of travelling, asserting that he is a bohemian by nature and enjoys exploring different destinations.
The ` Madras Cafe` star, who is the face of luggage label ` Skybags `, asserted that travelling is a very important part of his life, adding that his favourite place to go is London.
"Whenever I am on break I need to get out of the country and travel or I need to get out of the city and travel. My most regular holiday destination is London; I go to London very often. I go to L.A and that requires a lot of traveling. If you ask me where would I like to go then its Himalayas because that for me is real travel," the 40-year-old actor said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show