Travolta denies sexually assaulting male cruise ship worker while naked

Last Updated: Aug 08, 2012, 16:46 PM IST

London: John Travolta has denied allegations that he “forcefully embraced” a male cruise ship worker while naked.

Fabian Zanzi claimed that the 53-year-old “pleaded” him to touch his sore neck before pressing his naked body against him, the Mirror reported.

The ship worker said that it caused “pain, distress, and fear”.

Zanzi, who has filed a lawsuit against the star, said he was acting as his personal room attendant on board the MS Enchantment of the Seas in June 2009.

Married father-of-two, who has previously been embroiled in controversies where he was accused of “sexually assaulting” a masseur, filed a counter claim this week denying the allegations.

Travolta’s lawyer called the claims “ludicrous”.

ANI