Troubled star Lindsay Lohan values being alone
London: Controversial star Lindsay Lohan is a loner. She says she enjoys being alone.
"I lived at the Chateau Marmont for like two and a half years. I felt safe and I really trusted the people that worked there. I value being alone now. I love spending time by myself," she says of her time spent in the Hollywood hotel after her arrest for drunk driving.
The `Freaky Friday` star, who was recently sentenced to 120 days in prison for stealing a necklace, admits that earlier she was scared of living alone.
"Back then I was afraid to be alone," Femalefirst quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover sizzling love in Maldives?