Twilight author Stephenie Meyer refuses to read `smutty` `50 Shades of Grey`
Washington: Stephenie Meyer has revealed that she won`t read `Fifty Shades of Grey` by author E. L. James.
Meyer said that she would not give any casting advice to James, for her upcoming `50 Shades of Grey` flick, TMZ.com reported.
The `Twilight` writer had told The Guardian earlier that `50 Shades` was `too smutty` for her taste and said that she doesn`t read erotica or even traditional romance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'