‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson terrified of circus
London: Robert Pattinson is terrified of circuses as he saw a clown die during a childhood trip.
The `Twilight` actor was left traumatised after a stunt went wrong during his first ever visit to a circus with his parents when he was a young boy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The first time I went to the circus somebody died. One of the clowns died. His little car exploded. Seriously," he said.
"Everybody ran out. It was terrifying. It`s the only time I`ve ever been to the circus," he added.
The 24-year-old star is not the only celebrity who shuns the circus. P. Diddy and Johnny Depp both suffer from Coulrophobia - a fear of clowns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Femina Wedding Times cover: Huma Qureshi stuns in bridal look!
- Karan Johar in awe of Radhika Apte's 'Phobia'!
- Live performance: Bollywood star Farhan Akhtar ready to fly in Chicago!
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside