Two guys apologised to me: Ram Charan Teja on road accident
Mumbai: Ram Charan Teja, who was in the run-in on a road in Hyderabad with two software engineers who were allegedly roughed up by the Telugu star`s bodyguards for obstructing his car, says the two did it to grab his attention and later apologised.
The incident took place Sunday and a case has been registered against the actor at the Banjara Hills police station.
"The two boys came and apologised for their rash driving and for their bad behaviour," said Ram Charan, who will make his Bollywood debut with ‘Zanjeer’ remake.
"They did submit a letter at the police station stating they put up this drama on the road with the intention to grab my attention near the traffic signal," he added.
Ram Charan wants to thank the Hyderabad police for being fair to him and not singling him out for a harsh treatment just for who he was.
"The cops really carried out the inquiry well and got to know what really happened. Thereafter, they didn`t lodge a complaint. I am thankful for their sense of fair play."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work