Tyra Banks wants to adopt
Los Angeles: Supermodel Tyra Banks says she always wanted to become a mother and would not mind adopting.
"I will have children, whether they come out of me or come to me. I`m open to (adopting). I`m definitely open," Banks told Access Hollywood.
She, 39, also revealed that she wanted to become a mother since she was 9-year-old.
"Since I was 9-years old, I`d be like, `Mommy! I want a baby, but it don`t have to be my baby and I can take it from over there and I can raise the baby," she said.
Banks is not in a serious relationship but "is dating" someone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona