Tyrese Gibson still grieving for Paul Walker
Los Angeles: Actor Tyrese Gibson is having a tough time dealing with late actor Paul Walker`s untimely death.
The "Fast & Furious 6" actor said that he was best friends with Walker and that he is now finding it tough to enjoy life without him, reports contactmusic.com.
"He was one of my best friends ever. I find it hard to enjoy life because he`s not here... but knowing him, he`d want us to keep smiling and having fun," United Arab Emirates newspaper 7DAYS quoted Gibson as saying.
Walker died in a crash after a charity car show in Santa Clarita, California Nov 30, 2013. He was 40.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside