Tyrese Gibson still grieving for Paul Walker
Los Angeles: Actor Tyrese Gibson is having a tough time dealing with late actor Paul Walker`s untimely death.
The "Fast & Furious 6" actor said that he was best friends with Walker and that he is now finding it tough to enjoy life without him, reports contactmusic.com.
"He was one of my best friends ever. I find it hard to enjoy life because he`s not here... but knowing him, he`d want us to keep smiling and having fun," United Arab Emirates newspaper 7DAYS quoted Gibson as saying.
Walker died in a crash after a charity car show in Santa Clarita, California Nov 30, 2013. He was 40.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador! See Pics
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday