Uday dines with Olivia Wilde, Jason Bateman
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Uday Chopra enjoyed an "awesome" dinner with Hollywood stars Jason Bateman and Olivia Wilde as they shot for his Hollywood production venture "The Longest Weekend" in the US.
"Just had dinner with all the producers and director of `The Longest Week` as well as @batemanjason and @oliviawilde awesomeness all around," Uday wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
"The Longest Week" is the production venture of YRF Entertainment, the Hollywood wing of Yash Raj Films. The shooting for the movie began last month in New York City.
Written and directed by Peter Glanz, it stars Bateman, Wilde, and Billy Crudup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ironic twist to Raees promotion, man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Haasan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video