Uma Thurman `struggled` to find balance between work and motherhood
London: Uma Thurman, who gave birth to her third child this July, has confessed that she has struggled to find the correct balance as a working mother in the past.
The 42-year-old actress said that she feels she’s yet to work out just how much time to spend with her children.
The ‘Kill Bill’ star told Gotham magazine that the question of balance always seemed funny to her as she did not think there was any balance. She also said that she felt like she had never done enough.
Thurman also said that she thought she was pretty good at home but trying to balance her energies outside the home was a challenge, as there was so much more that she wanted to do and could do, the Daily Mail reported.
She also confessed that when she was younger and became a mother she did not think that she could do anything else, as she was completely overwhelmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!