Una Healy defends Miley Cyrus
London: The Saturdays singer Una Healy has defended Miley Cyrus and said that she should have the freedom to express herself.
Healy defended the `We Can`t Stop` hitmaker for her controversial performance at the MTV Video Music Awards and insisted the former `Hannah Montana` star is free to be her `own person`, reported Contactmusic.
"Miley is going down a different road now that she`s a grown woman rather than a Disney teenager. Personally, I don`t see why she shouldn`t. She`s her own person and she should be free to express herself," Healy posted on her blog.
Healy, 31, also said that Cyrus is behaving no differently than the likes of Madonna and Lady Gaga.
"Madonna was always controversial with her outfits and performances and of course Lady Gaga has shocked people in the past. I can see how it might offend some people but personally I really enjoyed it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan