Unemployed Anne Hathaway plans to spend time with husband
Los Angeles: She may be the toast of the awards season this year for her role in `Les Miserables` but actress Anne Hathaway says she is currently jobless.
Hathaway is a strong favourite to win an Academy award after bagging Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and BAFTA trophies for her role of dying prostitute Fantine in the Tom Hooper directed musical.
"I had a film lined up that we`d taken a breath on, so I`m unemployed. It`s such a funny experience to sort of be here and be in some ways at the pinnacle of what you can achieve as an actor, but also know that you don`t have a job. That is the life of an actor!," Hathaway told Access Hollywood at the red carpet of SAG awards.
Hathaway, however, is looking forward to spend the extra time with her jewellery designer husband, Adam Shulman.
"I`ll be hosting lots of dinners at my house. We`re nesting, playing with my dog -- we`re chilling."
The 30-year-old star briefly mentioned her husband in her acceptance speech at the awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!