Mumbai: Two of the former leading ladies of Bollywood – Preity Zinta and Urmila Matondkar tied the knot recently. These two gorgeous actresses, who have wowed audiences with their performances in films, decided to take the marital plunge to settle down in their respective lives.
Interestingly, there are striking similarities between their weddings. Let’s take a look at what makes their marriage ceremony somewhat identical:
- Both remained tight-lipped about their wedding.
- Only close friends and family attended their hush-hush wedding ceremony.
- They never uttered a word about their respective boyfriends.
- Both Priety and Urmila are past the age of 40. Preity is 41-year-old while Urmila is 42.
- None from mainstream Bollywood attended their weddings. Manish Malhotra was the only one from the showbiz fraternity to attend Matondkar’s wedding.
- Both Preity and Urmila had inter-religion marriage. Gene Goodenough (Preity’s husband) is a Christian while Mohsin Akhtar Mir is a Muslim.