Valentine’s Day: Who will be Smiley Suri`s Valentine?
Mumbai: Though actress Smiley Suri has special plans for Valentine`s Day this year, she is not going out for a romantic candlelight dinner. The actress plans to spend time with her nephew Ayaan, her actor cousin Emraan Hashmi`s son.
"On Valentine`s Day, I will be spending time with my pets, my nephew Ayaan Hashmi, who I am crazy about. I can say he brings out the best in me, he is the most beautiful person in my life and gives me a lot of love. He will be my Valentine," Smiley said here in an interview.
Smiley, who made her acting debut with ‘Kalyug’ in 2005, admits she kept away from the big screen due to personal reasons, but promises to be back soon.
"This year was unstable after dad`s death. But I am back to get work, so you will see a lot of me. I am keeping my fingers crossed and I will tell you soon about what I am doing," she said.
Smiley did shoot a few films after ‘Kalyug’, but nothing turned out to be very successful.
"I did one film, N. Chandra`s `Yeh Mera India` after `Kalyug`. It had Anupam Kher, Seema Biswas and Rajpal Yadav. Unfortunately, it did not work. Then I did a special appearance in `Crook` for (brother) Mohit (Suri). Then I shot for `Downtown`, which did not release. So ups and downs happen in this industry," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta