Varun Dhawan calls dad David `different task master`
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan says things are going to be very different for him when he starts shooting for `Main Tera Hero`, which will be directed by his father David Dhawan.
This will be Varun`s second movie in Bollywood after Karan Johar`s "Student Of The Year" (SOTY) and he feels things are going to be very professional between them.
"It is a different ball game (from SOTY)... my dad is a different task master. I don`t look at him as my father and he does not look at me as his son when we are on the set. I need to perform and there are no two ways about that," Varun told IANS.
`Main Tera Hero` is Bollywood remake of Telugu movie `Kandireega` and will go on the floors June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'