Veena Malik turns `full-blown` artist!
Islamabad: Pakistani actress Veena Malik has collaborated with a Finnish artist, Vesa Kivinen, on a six-piece art project that has yet to be unveiled.
The `Zindagi 50-50` star expressed that she is super excited about the project as this is the first time ever that a collaboration between an artist from Finland and another from Pakistan is taking place.
Talking about Kivinen, Malik said that his vision is admirable and he has a very unique style of working.
The brunette beauty also admitted that it took almost two years for the duo to complete the artwork, which will be launched first in Helsinki, Finland and then in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called