Victoria Beckham celebrates 40th birthday at Grand Canyon
London: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham celebrated her birthday recently at the Grand Canyon.
The former Spice Girl star, who turned 40 on Thursday, took a hiking trip to the Grand canyon along with her family, reported Hello magazine.
Victoria visited the tourist attraction with husband David, 38, along with their sons Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and daughter Harper.
Victoria also thanked her fans on twitter for their wishes.
"Thank you for your beautiful birthday wishes, I feel so blessed and happy on my special day," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch