Victoria Beckham dedicates Olympic performance to family
London: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has dedicated her London Olympics Closing ceremony performance to her family.
The 38-year-old is married to footballer David Beckham and has four children - sons Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 7 and 13-month-old daughter Harper.
"It was an amazing night and she loved every minute of performing with the girls. The atmosphere was phenomenal, and she dedicated the performance to David and the boys, who were watching in the audience," usmagazine.com quoted Beckham`s representative as saying.
This was Victoria`s first performance with the rest of the Spice Girls after 1994.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt