Victoria Beckham dedicates Olympic performance to family
London: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has dedicated her London Olympics Closing ceremony performance to her family.
The 38-year-old is married to footballer David Beckham and has four children - sons Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 7 and 13-month-old daughter Harper.
"It was an amazing night and she loved every minute of performing with the girls. The atmosphere was phenomenal, and she dedicated the performance to David and the boys, who were watching in the audience," usmagazine.com quoted Beckham`s representative as saying.
This was Victoria`s first performance with the rest of the Spice Girls after 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside