Victoria Beckham partners with Skype to tell fashion journey
London: Victoria Beckham has teamed up with web video chat service Skype to tell her fashion journey in a new format.
The designer will allow fans a brand new insight into her creative process via the web video chat service and give audiences the opportunity to engage directly with her and her design team, reported Contactmusic.
A launch has been confirmed for this Autumn and the company said they are thrilled about their new partnership.
The company post read, "In just five short years, Victoria Beckham and her team have built a hugely successful international fashion brand. A journey which Skype is proud to have played a part in enabling.
"Skype will bring the story of a driven designer and businesswoman to life in a groundbreaking storytelling format, as well as offer inspiration to fashion enthusiasts, aspiring creatives and entrepreneurs. We`re thrilled to be a part of the Victoria Beckham story, and look forward to sharing it with you soon."
This is the first move into fashion by Skype and the new venture comes after Victoria revealed she often uses its video services to conduct importance conference calls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside