Vidya-Pammi share husband-enticing tips
Mumbai: Vidya Balan, who is busy promoting her forthcoming film ‘Ghanchakkar’, recently shared some quirky tips on how to control husbands with Pammi from the TV show ‘Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal’.
Being a `pehelwaan ki beti` Pammi told Neetu that she can control her husband with her muscles, but the latter`s word of wisdom for Pammi was to remain `rangeen` (colorful) in front of her husband.
In ‘Ghanchakkar’ Vidya`s character Neetu is a dominating wife and she also advices Pammi to control her husband by being an innocent cow and sometimes do `meow-meow`.
Also, if sources are to be believed actor Gaurav Gera will be seen donning the character of Pammi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts