Vikram Bhatt`s newfound crush!
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt, 43, says he has developed a `school boy crush` on Karisma Kapoor, the leading lady of his film ‘Dangerous Ishq’.
"Saw the first half of `Dangerous Ishq` last night and have a confession to make... think I have a school boy crush on Karisma Kapoor," tweeted Bhatt.
Karisma is making a comeback to showbiz after five years with the movie, which also features Rajniesh Duggal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman