Vince Vaughn`s second child expected to arrive in August
Los Angeles: Actor Vince Vaughn and his wife Kyla Weber are reportedly expecting their second child to arrive in August, and the couple is "very excited".
Vaugh and Weber, who got married three years ago, already have a two-year-old daughter Locklyn. Their second child is due in August, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"This is the first time I`ve said anything. We`re very excited," Vaughn told chat show host Ellen DeGeneres.
"I feel so grateful. You know, my wife`s so great. But I gotta tell you. Just the minute they come out, so beautiful and just so sweet. I was just so glad that everyone was healthy," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter