Vince Vaughn`s second child expected to arrive in August
Los Angeles: Actor Vince Vaughn and his wife Kyla Weber are reportedly expecting their second child to arrive in August, and the couple is "very excited".
Vaugh and Weber, who got married three years ago, already have a two-year-old daughter Locklyn. Their second child is due in August, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"This is the first time I`ve said anything. We`re very excited," Vaughn told chat show host Ellen DeGeneres.
"I feel so grateful. You know, my wife`s so great. But I gotta tell you. Just the minute they come out, so beautiful and just so sweet. I was just so glad that everyone was healthy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!