Vir Das down with dengue
New Delhi: Stand-up comedian and actor Vir Das has been diagnosed with Dengue fever which has affected the promotion of his first solo film `Sooper Se Ooper`.
Das, 34, is the second B-town celebrity to have caught the disease after Ranveer Singh.
While the actor is undergoing a treatment for the disease, the makers of `Sooper Se Ooper` are forced to continue the promotional activities without the comedian.
The film directed by Shekhar Ghosh, also stars Kirti Kulhari, Gulshan Grover, Deepak Dobriyal and Yashpal Sharma.
The movie would be released on October 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drishyam movie review: Ajay Devgn, Tabu's game of deception!
- My fashion label resonates with me: Madhuri Dixit
- Amitabh Bachchan meets onscreen mother on her 86th birthday
- Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia are stylish actresses: Kalki Koechlin
- Rahul Mishra showcases woman's softness, strength through collection