Vir Das`s special Delhi connect
Mumbai: Vir Das says the capital is very close to his heart, and so in his 10th year as a stand-up comedian, he chose to perform his latest show Resentury here itself!
The comedian-turned-Bollywood actor was here last week to entertain an eclectic audience at the Foster`s `LOL Evenings` at Sura Vie Lounge.
"Delhi has the best audience! It`s always wonderful to come here and an extremely special experience," said the 33-year-old, who was a student at the Delhi Public School, Noida.
Vir`s first comedy act in India was held in 2003 at the India Habitat Centre in Delhi.
His latest show `Resentury` celebrates a century of annoyance, and he takes a dig on various politicians, writers and everyday things like male behaviour, sex, fashion trends and more, in it.
After establishing himself in stand-up comedy, Vir took to Bollywood in 2007 with ‘Mumbai Salsa’. He later acted in Yash Raj Films` ‘Badmaash Company’ and was seen in Aamir Khan`s quirky production ‘Delhi Belly’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan